Rubber Pump Designed and Built for Long Life with Low Maintenance
1. A split outer casing enables the repalceable inner liners to be
fully worn without reducing structural strength.
2. A large range of elastomer and hard metal replaceable liners and
impellers are fully interchangeable within the same pump.
1. Alternative shaft sealing arrangements are fully interchangeable
within the same pump.
2. An extremely heavy duty shaft with a short impeller overhang
minimises deflection and vibration.
3. Heavy duty grease lubricated roller bearings that are protected
with grease purged labyrinth seals at both ends.
5-Vane closed type impeller casted from lost foam-- Metal Lined
5-Vane closed type impeller coated with rubber, inside steel
frame-- Rubber Lined
|Rated Motor Power||30Kw|
Construction of a Slurry Pump: Rubber and Metal Lined
Pulp and Paper
Heavy Refusal Removal
Standard Material of Wet-end Parts: Natural Rubber R55
|Natural Rubber R55||Standard|
|300% Stretching Strength(MPa)||≥4|
|Elongation at Break(%)||≥500|
|Tensile Set at Break(%)||≤25|
|Rubber to Metal Bonding Pull Strength(MPa)||≥5|
|Akron Abrasion cm3/1.61km||≤0.08|
|Acid & Alkali Resistant PH Value(Liquid)||3-12≤65℃|